We are committed to you
The Lismoyne Hotel is committed to you, our guest, with providing you with a safe and hygienic environment whilst receiving the best possible service and having the most enjoyable stay.
In line with the most recent government guidelines, we have introduced a series of
committed measures to give you reassurance when visiting us.
Staying with us
– Your room will be thoroughly deep cleaned and sanitised following a detailed plan ensuring extra attention to high touch point areas prior to your arrival.
– Should you wish to receive fresh towels or linen, these will be left outside your room in individual bags.
– Should you wish your room to be serviced mid stay, this is available upon request only.
– All non-essential items such as throws and magazines will be removed from your room for your safety.
– Your card will be charged on check-in for the duration of your stay. Any additional costs will be charged as consumed. We prefer card payments only please.
Food and beverage
– Breakfast will be served in our restaurant or by room service
– Our team members have been provided with PPE.
– Dining is available using a “one time only” menu.
Safety and hygiene
– Signage has been placed around the hotel indicating safe walkways and traffic flows following social distancing guidelines.
– There are sanitising stations throughout the hotel.
– Our toilets have been limited to 2 persons only at any one time.
– All our staff have been given training and an induction on Covid-19 awareness.
– Protective screens have been installed at the front desk.
– All staff working in the hotel have their temperature checked daily
- By Road
- By Rail
- By Air
From M3 Junction 4A, follow signs to Fleet town centre. At Station continue up the hill for half of a mile. Turn right into Church Road and the hotel is third of a mile on the left.
Fleet Station Quarter of a mile
Heathrow Airport 20 miles
Gatwick Airport 45 miles